- Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, light mopping, laundry, ironing and changing beds.
- Planning, cooking and serving meals.
- Baking for holidays and special occasions.
- Monitoring and motivating regular and specialized diet plans.
- Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
- Providing respite and palliative care.
- Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
- Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
- Caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appointments or to the Vet.
- Caring for plants.
- Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
- Checking interior conditions of homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an “at-home” appearance.
RN Skilled Nursing: Registered nurses require extensive training and are essential to the practice of home health care. They are certified to dispense medication, monitor vital signs, and evaluate health and medical needs.
They build a case management model that:
- Provides skilled assessment of all body systems
- Defines Patient/Family Advocacy
- Sets Standards for Quality Assurance
- Provides leadership and supervision in Care Coordination
- Monitors state regulatory compliance
- Post-Operative nursing care.
LPN Nursing: Licensed Practical Nurses, LPNs, are state-licensed skilled nurses providing skilled nursing services to patients in Naples, as per the Plan of Care, working within their scope of practice as licensed. Nurse. LPNs are able to perform additional services if mapped out in the Plan of Care by the supervising RN. LPN duties may include:
- Minor Wound Care
- Medication Set-up
- Medication Management
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and basic nail filing.
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
- Providing respite and palliative elder care.
Additional duties within the scope of specific licensing or certifications. Find out why we are Florida‘s most trusted home care service provider. If you have any questions please call us at any time!
- Meal preparation.
- Light housekeeping.
- Errands and shopping.
- Monitor diet and eating.
- Pick up prescriptions.