We are always looking for, Top Quality, Compassionate individuals that possesses the skills and motivation to join our Locally Owned/Operated Registry.
Your dedication to providing the best quality care is the #1 priority for us and the clients we serve.
Please complete the online application at the link below. In order to expedite the process you can submit a resume and your current professional documentation via email. Once all of your documentation has been received it will be reviewed and a representative will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
Online Application Link: https://gsphc.clearcareonline.com/apply
Email to Submit Documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Licensing or Certification (RN, LPN, CNA, HHA)
- Clear Level II Background Check
- Current CPR license
- Current CEU’s including HIV/AIDS Training and Assistance with Self-Administered Medications.
- Social Security Card
- Drivers’ License
- Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Physical within 6 months stating “Free from Communicable Diseases”
This is a per diem position and as such, will require you to be responsible for any applicable tax liabilities.